Frequently Asked Questions
The following possibilities exist.
- The number of times you have used your credit card has exceeded the limit.
- Your credit card has been suspended by the credit card company's security.
- Your credit card has expired.
- Temporary communication failure (including maintenance)
- Your balance is insufficient.
Please use a different credit card, or check if your credit card is valid and try the purchase procedure again. If the purchase still fails, please contact your credit card company.